Searching Statement Account using accountnumber from a Financial Account

Raymond Bohartz III

Jan 21, 2020, 11:29:48 AM1/21/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello

I'm using the Statement Account search to use the Account identifier value with the https://fhir.cerner.com/accountnumber identifier. X-Request-ID: c362ac380f69db9524170d39f47f69
d5. I got Account identifier value from a Financial Account search. That is returning a 404 error, Resource not found. According to the documentation, it seems that this should be a valid search. Then is not a valid search? If is not, then is there a way to get the Statement Number for a Patient/Gaurantor from another resource?

Thank you

Keifer Laverty (Cerner)

Jan 21, 2020, 12:35:36 PM1/21/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Raymond,

The Statement Account only supports a search by statement number identifier using the system: https://fhir.cerner.com/2c400054-42d8-4e74-87b7-80b5bd5fde9f/codeSet/28200. The only way to obtain a Statement Number in the workflow is off of a physical statement that is sent to an individual. For this reason, we provide a list of statement numbers for use in testing here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-YcwiOcWkdcVHhfiXKMplxHJ6BzpG_-IjhuyS1L1ioY/edit . We will also be updating the resource documentation to make this more clear.

Thanks,

Keifer (Cerner)