Unauthorized_Client Error

Thom Cook

Jan 5, 2023, 2:24:03 PM1/5/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Team,

I have reviewed several posts regarding this subject and attempted to follow your guidelines but we are still receiving this error.

We are able to access https://authorization.sandboxcerner.com/tenants but with one set of credentials but when we attempt to access https://authorization.cerner.com/tenants with a proven set of credentials that work against https://cernercentral.com/system-accounts we receive the error.

Cerner-Correlation-ID: 06a2d6ad-a17f-4ca4-acef-12dbf2ac6167

Thank you,

Thom

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Jan 11, 2023, 8:23:02 PM1/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
This means your app has not been allowlisted for the tenant you specified. If you are a client-developer, there are instructions listed [1] on how to get your app(s) available in your domains.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)