Get Appointment by id return nothing but status is 200 - OK

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Long Thanh Do

Jan 5, 2022, 9:34:24 PM1/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner Team,

Today I have tested the request of getting an appointment by id using the appointment id synced from Mirth channel.
Firstly, I find that there are 2 kinds of appointment id synced from Mirth. One contains 7 numbers and the other contains 10 numbers. So I divide it into 3 cases as below.

Case 1: Getting appointment by id with 10 digit id
RequestURL{{baseUrl}}/{{tenantId}}/Appointment?_id={{appointmentId}}
Actual response: Status 200 - OK but return nothing
5.png

Case 2: Getting appointment by id with 7 digit id - Status 200 - Ok but return nothing
RequestURL{{baseUrl}}/{{tenantId}}/Appointment?_id={{appointmentId}}
Actual response: Status 200 - OK but return nothing
6.png

Case 3: Getting appointment by id with 7 digit id - Status 200 - Ok return data
RequestURL{{baseUrl}}/{{tenantId}}/Appointment?_id={{appointmentId}}
Actual response: Status 200 - OK but return data successfully
7.png

The first two cases are confusing us because the 3 ids of the appointment above are in the same field " ExternalId" in appointments. But it returns in different results.
Please help us to investigate this issue and find the root cause.

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 6, 2022, 10:17:39 AM1/6/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Do Thanh Long,

This group is focused on Cerner's SMART on FHIR implementation corresponding to Millennium. MIRTH is outside the realm of this group and we are not sure how the data is being pulled there.
If the Appointment is present within Millennium you would get it back with the corresponding Id associated with it.

I would suggest you work directly with the Health System to determine whether the data in MIRTH corresponds to the data in Millennium.
If only it does, let us know and we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Fenil