404 for the Java FHIR Client documentation

Assigned to mphil...@gmail.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Laurence Labonté

Feb 1, 2021, 11:58:17 AM2/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

On the SMART documentation (https://fhir.cerner.com/smart/), in the section "Open Source FHIR Client Libraries", when I click on the Java one (http://hapifhir.io/doc_rest_client.html) i get a 404 not found.

Is this url not the correct one? Or is it a problem with the host (hapifhir.io)? Is the java client still maintained?

Thank you

Michele Mottini

Feb 1, 2021, 12:06:48 PM2/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
https://hapifhir.io/

  - Michele
  CareEvolution

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 1, 2021, 12:13:12 PM2/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

It looks like HAPI has restructured their documentation and that link is indeed dead! The host remains the same - check out this page: https://hapifhir.io/hapi-fhir/docs/server_plain/rest_operations.html

If you like, please feel free to log an issue against Cerner's documentation site noting this change needs to be made: https://github.com/cerner/fhir.cerner.com/issues/new. If you don't have a GitHub account I'll get an issue logged and we will correct this on the site.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Laurence Labonté

Feb 1, 2021, 12:18:47 PM2/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Thank you for your help

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 1, 2021, 5:45:01 PM2/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you for your report! We've updated our documentation accordingly.
This conversation is locked