Invalid redirect URI error

Erik D

May 8, 2019, 3:05:42 AM5/8/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
We are working on integration our application and using SMART on FHIR to launch our application. We have issues when trying to redirect from a launch from the Developer Portal, we can clearly see that our launch works and we are prompted with our loading screen but when redirecting we get the Error Code: urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:invalid-redirect-uri.

The issue persists in both the DSTU2 and R4 environment.
We have tried to Create a new application within the same account. Create a new account and then a new application on the new account. Still the same error persists.
We did manage to get the tutorial to work (https://engineering.cerner.com/smart-on-fhir-tutorial/) and tried changing the urls, and then switched them back to the original urls and we are getting the same error there now as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

  • Issue Summary:Unable to redirect. Error Code: urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:invalid-redirect-uri.
    What we have tried so far: Create a new application within the same account. Create a new account and then a new application on the new account.

  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: b4296eba-b41c-4441-8a3e-8699c2e4ba22

Shriniket Sarkar (Cerner)

May 8, 2019, 8:33:18 AM5/8/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Erik,
                Good Morning. Based on our logs here's the issue :

"Client '1220c3ac-6654-4bdc-b85d-7a69e4124fbe' sent redirection URI [https://kc-careportal-dev.azurewebsites.net/Integration/], which didn't match any of the registered redirect URIs of [https://kc-careportal-dev.azurewebsites.net/Integration/CernerStart]"

so in your call to authorize from your app, you will need to send in the correct redirect uri.

If the following is correct :
Launch URI : https://kc-careportal-dev.azurewebsites.net/Integration/CernerStart
Redirect URI : https://kc-careportal-dev.azurewebsites.net/Integration
then using code Console you will need to update your redirect URL to the above.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Shriniket

Erik D

May 8, 2019, 8:55:13 AM5/8/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello, we added 'redirect_uri': in our autorize call and the issue was resolved. However you launch url is actully CernerLaunch and our redirect url is CernerStart. But it is working now. Thank you.