Error in Resource Creation in Sandbox

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Prateek Barapatre

Jun 24, 2022, 3:25:58 AM6/24/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

We are trying to post some test data in the sandbox but facing issues. We need to post patient and organization resource before posting other resources as they will be referenced from other resources.

Sandbox URLhttps://fhir-ehr-code.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/

1. Patient Resource

1.1. We extracted already present patient (FHIR ID: 12742400). We removed some of the fields to keep it simple and tried posting the same(refer 'CernerPatient.json'). It gave several errors related to various fields like 'deceasedBoolean', 'identifier', 'name.text' etc.

 1.1.PNG

1.2. After removing and changing some of the fields due to above errors (refer 'CernerPatient-Modified.json'), we are getting 201 response but unable to see the resource created as it says 'not found'.

1.2.1.PNG

 1.2.2.PNG

2. Organization Resource

2.1. We are trying to post an organization resource(refer 'Organization.json') but we are getting error shown below:

 2.PNG

Please let us know how to resolve these issues so that we can proceed to upload the test data.

We also wanted to know if we can post resources in the form of bundle (refer 'Bundle-1.json'),if yes, please help us with the scope that should be used for it.

Thanks,

Prateek

CernerPatient-Modified.json
CernerPatient.json
Bundle-1.json
Organization.json

Prateek Barapatre

Jun 29, 2022, 2:24:31 AM6/29/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I would really appreciate if I get some response for my query.

Thanks,
Prateek

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 1, 2022, 12:31:59 PM7/1/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Prateek,

For Patient -
The way you are adding Patient is incorrect! You should not be using the response and manipulate it to create a POST. Rather, you should look at what body fields are available and then make a POST accordingly [1]
Once the patient is successfully is created, you can lookup the Location in the response header. The Location field would you give you the Location of the newly created patient.

Similarly for Organization, make sure you are using the correct body fields [2]. If it fails even after that, please provide X-Request-ID from the Response Header for further troubleshooting!

Lastly, No, bundle is not supported.

Thanks,
Fenil

Prateek Barapatre

Jul 4, 2022, 2:57:07 AM7/4/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I was able to post patient resource successfully but getting same error in Organization.

X-Request-ID =  cd8159fd-76dd-4f5f-b9a4-2eaacd9caff6+9905

Thanks,
Prateek

Fenil Desani (Oracle Cerner)

Jul 5, 2022, 9:59:02 AM7/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Prateek,

For Organization Type, Payer is not mapped in our public sandbox.
For the purpose of testing please use prov, bus, dept, team, or other.

Thanks,
Fenil