FHIR Resources

Mehdi rahimi

Feb 11, 2019, 11:20:40 AM2/11/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Hi

Anyone in the UK has already connected to Cerner IHE? If yes, can you point me towards their spec or the DSTU 2.0 online is the latest version they use?

Thanks

Mark Butler

Feb 11, 2019, 3:44:36 PM2/11/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Mehdi rahimi

Feb 12, 2019, 5:22:25 AM2/12/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Thanks. I’ve seen this already. Not sure if the instances developed in the UK are using the same standard or a lager version of it.

I was just wondering if there is anyone UK based part of his community to share his experience with.

Regards
Medi

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Feb 12, 2019, 8:24:47 AM2/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Medi!

The instance of API services deployed for our clients in the UK is the same exact version of what is deployed in the US.  We deploy both production instances simultaneously.   Sandbox documentation [1] is applicable to both.  Presently, our self-registration tools [2] are deployed as a single instance for use by all developers.

-Yegor (Cerner)

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 5:22:25 AM UTC-5, Mehdi rahimi wrote:
Hi Mark,

Thanks. I’ve seen this already. Not sure if the instances developed in the UK are using the same standard or a lager version of it.

I was just wondering if there is anyone UK based part of his community to share his experience with.

Regards
Medi

Mehdi rahimi

Feb 12, 2019, 8:49:41 AM2/12/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a million for your email.

Is there any definitive list to check what UK Trust's for example is currently exchanging information with your hub? If yes, how granular is the the list, does it go to the details of the type of the transaction and type of data that they exchange or not?

Best Regards,
Medi

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.