Redirect URI

KEN

Jul 11, 2019, 3:47:46 PM7/11/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I know we can set up multiple Redirect URI for our app in code tool.

So Who am I supposed to contact to set up multiple URIs?

Or is there a way to do it.

Thanks,

Ken

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jul 12, 2019, 5:32:38 PM7/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Ken,

Currently, our code tool UI does not have an option to accept multiple redirect URIs.  If you could let us know your OAuth2 client ID and the additional redirect URIs that you want to include, we can help get them added.

Thanks,
Kol

KEN

Jul 15, 2019, 10:55:36 AM7/15/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Client Id: ffd21e77-d450-4249-a917-0de3c5c068d4

App Id: f8d429fe-21fa-40c6-a146-a4de0804bb7b

redirect URIs:

http://localhost:5000/cerner

https://app.gemini.health/cerner

https://stg.gemini.health/cerner

Vibhuti Tripathi (Cerner)

Jul 15, 2019, 11:02:45 AM7/15/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Ken,
The additional Redirect URIs have been updated.

KEN

Jul 17, 2019, 10:59:00 AM7/17/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

If I try it use localhost:5000/cerner as redirect url. then I get an error showing the redirect_uri is not correct.

Any idea for this?

Correlation ID:
ad0dfd89-d274-4703-8ff7-a2f5aa7afc77
Error Code:
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:invalid-redirect-uri

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Aug 1, 2019, 1:31:58 PM8/1/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Ken,

Sorry for the delay on this. It looks like the app may have been modified directly in the code console after this manual change was made. There's a defect right now that would cause this to remove this manual configuration. I re-added the URLs listed as additional redirects. It should take effect within 10 minutes. Let me know if you have any more questions, and keep in mind that making changes in the code console to the app will wipe this configuration out until the defect is corrected. The correction is in progress.

Regards,
Jenni