SANDBOX APPEARS TO BE DOWN

Steve Clark

Aug 11, 2017, 8:19:21 AM8/11/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The sandbox appears to be down. Receiving the following error message:
Error Code
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:authentication:error

Dennis Patterson (Cerner)

Aug 11, 2017, 8:56:07 AM8/11/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I spot-checked a few resources and was able to retrieve using both the open and secure endpoints.  Can you be more specific about what resource(s) you're using?  Can you provide the following:
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Steve Clark

Aug 11, 2017, 9:13:55 AM8/11/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am running the Cerner tutorial application, which I have used and use to verify that that sandbox is functional. Specifically: (1) I start the Cerner tutorial app, (2) select "SMART, Timmy" as the patient, (3) click Next, (4) click Launch, (5) there is a longer than usual delay, but the login page finally appears and I enter "portal, portal", (6) click Log In, (7) I was getting
Error Code
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:authentication:error, but now I am getting
"This site can't be reached"

One note: I did see a "I'm not a robot" verification that I have not seen before.

Dennis Patterson (Cerner)

Aug 11, 2017, 9:16:20 AM8/11/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We are seeing some intermittent issues with a dependent service and are investigating.

cscho...@staywell.com

Aug 11, 2017, 9:45:47 AM8/11/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We're receiving the same errors. Any information on when this will be resolved?

Dennis Patterson (Cerner)

Aug 11, 2017, 10:34:07 AM8/11/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
This issue should be resolved.  The last instance I see in the logs was at 8:47 AM (central).