Redirect URI Invalid

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Erik W

Dec 8, 2021, 8:06:32 PM12/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello, when I launch my app it says that the URI is invalid. I have tried every permutation of values that I can think of, but the result is always the same.

"Happy HandP" was attempting to request access to healthcare data with Abilities Center (C1941); unfortunately, the application doesn't appear to be compatible. If you require further assistance, please contact support.
Information to provide to Technical Support
Correlation ID:
ae817e24-b5bb-4e9f-9b2d-6d180f4bf0cd
Information to provide to Happy HandP
The requested redirect URI does not match the one registered for "Happy HandP".
Error Code:
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:invalid-redirect-uri
Cerner's developer portal may provide useful information to assist in resolving this issue.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Dec 8, 2021, 11:51:47 PM12/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,