Production ready patient facing app list

Jay G

Aug 15, 2018, 12:45:37 PM8/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Is there a list or "app store" available to get placed on when a patient facing application is production ready?

Thanks,
Jay

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Aug 15, 2018, 11:16:32 PM8/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Jay!

Cerner's app store is focused on provider applications integrated into EMR workflow for the moment.  Are you developing a mobile app for consumer access?

-Yegor (Cerner)

Jay G

Aug 21, 2018, 12:10:00 PM8/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We have a consumer application, but some clinics are under the impression the Apple app is the only one that works with Cerner.  Since we have integrated Cerner's API, what is the best way to let clinics see on the Cerner site that our app works as well?

Thanks,
Jay

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Sep 11, 2018, 10:07:09 AM9/11/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Jay!

Wanted to follow up on prior discussion.  Apologies for delay in answering your initial question.

As I mentioned previously, our current app store is focused on provider applications integrating into EMR workflow.  We are working through conceptual redesign of the app gallery to include consumer apps as well as a long term solution to your concern.  Presently, though, the process requires that you engage the health system in order to have the app whitelisted against their Millennium instance. The health system will then reach out to Cerner requesting that we whitelist the application against their Millennium instance. Once Cerner receives the request/approval from the client we will then whitelist the application.  After you have connected your app to an initial Millennium client, we will list your application on an internal client-facing documentation portal or consumer apps available.  That space is accessible to all clients.

Thanks,

-Yegor (Cerner)