Condition to Condition direct referencing

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Sean C

Jan 28, 2021, 12:57:56 PM1/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
Is there a way to have a Condition directly reference another Condition that was previously
created? I see in in HL7 FHIR [1] that there are extensions such as "condition-related" that would allow this but I don't know if Cerner's implementation has other mechanisms to do this. Also related, for Observations there is a "sequel-to" extension or even ".focus", but there these don't appear to be implemented.

Any help on Condition/Observation directly referencing their respective Resource objects would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sean

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 28, 2021, 5:05:42 PM1/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We do not currently implement these fields on either Condition or Observation. You could potentially match results by the returned codes if that would meet your needs.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked