Unable to pass patient login for non-sandbox client

Olivia Adams

Dec 6, 2022, 8:17:11 PM12/6/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello. I previously successfully set up my patient-facing app with the sandbox - able to log in as Fredrick Smart and get a token and refresh token - however, when I use the same code for an actual client (Children's Hospital Corporation), for which I personally have an account, I am unable to log in. Here is the error message:

An unspecified error occurred while attempting to log you in.
Information to provide to Technical Support
Correlation ID:b1561cc0-119f-43a9-981a-c23d796a5829
Information to provide to Cami
An unspecified error occurred while authenticating the user.
Error Code:urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:authentication:error
Cerner's developer portal may provide useful information to assist in resolving this issue.

My client ID is f38cbc5f-17da-4d6b-a149-bbdfb4484652 and the ID of Children's is 18c2ddf7-cb55-4622-a2b3-eb9aad8f5a43.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Olivia

Olivia Adams

Dec 6, 2022, 8:18:01 PM12/6/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Oh - if it helps, I was running my application locally on localhost:3000. Not sure if that would change behavior of certain clients.

Olivia Adams

Dec 8, 2022, 8:29:36 AM12/8/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, is anyone able to provide more insight? Thank you.

Reagan Young

Dec 8, 2022, 10:13:08 AM12/8/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Liv,

Apologies for the delay, we're still trying to confirm what's going on here. I'll be able to message you the full details at some point today.

Best,
Reagan Young

Olivia Adams

Dec 8, 2022, 10:36:47 AM12/8/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Appreciate it!!

Reagan Young

Dec 8, 2022, 5:45:18 PM12/8/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello again - just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you! We're still looking into your issue and will hopefully have an answer for you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Reagan Young

Olivia Adams

Dec 8, 2022, 6:05:01 PM12/8/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! In case it's helpful, I spoke with someone at Children's today and they explained that their identity management solution is quite fragile and convoluted because they use both you and Epic as their EMR. They were not a developer though so they couldn't provide any insight into the issue, just spoke at a high level.

Frank Byrd

Dec 9, 2022, 8:38:22 AM12/9/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I am having the exact same issue trying to use the test SMART app created based off directions here. I have created 3 applications and each one gives me that same error that a matching client ID can be found.

My user name is fb...@iuhealth.org

Thanks,
Frank

Olivia Adams

Dec 9, 2022, 8:43:29 AM12/9/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hey Frank, sounds like that is a separate issue - I have a different error message. You should probably make a separate post and include the correlation ID and any other error information that is displayed.

Reagan Young

Dec 13, 2022, 10:48:51 AM12/13/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Olivia, thank you again for your patience with us.

At this time CHLD_MA has not enabled consumer access through Oracle Cerners FHIR API offering. This means a patient application cannot be used within that domain currently. We apologize for any confusion caused and will remove the entry from the patient access list.

Best,
Reagan Young (Oracle Cerner)