422 Unprocessable Entry

J Cheng

May 18, 2019, 1:09:55 PM5/18/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

  • Issue Summary: I am trying to get content of a document and am getting 422 response. Could you tell me what is causing this and how to resolve the issue?
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: 9ca1cb80707dbe6fbe1e9015430b8ff4
Response:

{HTTP/1.1 422 Unprocessable Entity [Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 17:04:09 GMT, Cache-Control: no-cache, Vary: Origin,User-Agent,Accept-Encoding, Server-Response-Time: 1590.582795, X-Request-Id: 9ca1cb80707dbe6fbe1e9015430b8ff4, Status: 422 Unprocessable Entity, Transfer-Encoding: chunked, Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8]}

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

May 22, 2019, 5:49:59 PM5/22/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you provide me with only the DocumentReference.type you POSTed?

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)

J Cheng

May 28, 2019, 9:48:01 AM5/28/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Ben,
The document type code is 2820532.

Thank you,
Shiho

On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 3:49:59 PM UTC-6, Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner) wrote:
Hi,

Could you provide me with only the DocumentReference.code you POSTed?

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

May 28, 2019, 1:25:41 PM5/28/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Shiho,

Was this a standard code (such as a SNOMED or a LOINC) you were using or was this a proprietary code?

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

J Cheng

May 28, 2019, 1:48:27 PM5/28/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
"type": {
          "coding": [
            {
              "system": "https://fhir.cerner.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/codeSet/72",
              "code": "2820532",
              "display": "Office Clinic Note Physician",
              "userSelected": true
            },
            {
              "system": "http://loinc.org",
              "_code": {
                "extension": [
                  {
                    "url": "http://hl7.org/fhir/StructureDefinition/data-absent-reason",
                    "valueCode": "unknown"
                  }
                ]
              }
            }
          ],
          "text": "Office Clinic Note Physician"

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

May 28, 2019, 3:42:25 PM5/28/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Shiho,

There are several issues with the request above. First, the proprietary code you posted above does not appear within the domain you attempting to create the DocumentReference for. This value comes from codeset 72 and you'll need to use a valid existing value for the domain.

In addition, you cannot post both a standard code and a proprietary code. You will need to use one or the other. In addition, you cannot use an extension, as you did above, for the code on the standard code. You must provide a valid value.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

J Cheng

Jun 4, 2019, 10:46:31 AM6/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Could you tell me what needs to be done to add the valid value for the domain? Would I request to an internal team?

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jun 7, 2019, 12:03:17 PM6/7/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Shiho,

You would need somebody at the client site create the code value in that code set if you want it usable. But the specific code would still be different. If you want to use an existing code value you will need to look for those code values for codeset 72 in your domain and use that.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)