Appointment Search not returning appointments when appointments exist in Cerner.

Dermaine Means

Mar 30, 2023, 10:46:34 AM3/30/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
We are using the appointment search and under occasionally we are not getting appointments returned eventhough the appointments exist and match the query conditions.

Ionut Balan Oracle Cerner

Mar 31, 2023, 8:59:03 AM3/31/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

In that case, the response is empty or the information you are looking for is missing?

Can you provide an example call and related X id  to be able to investigate?

Ionut Balan Oracle Cerner

Apr 6, 2023, 3:15:18 AM4/6/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
X-Request-Id value can be found on the response headers.
Since I do not have direct access to that tenant, please rerun the call that has issues and provide the X-Request-Id value so I can look at the logs.

Thank you,

Dermaine Means

May 3, 2023, 3:35:36 PM5/3/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers

Any update on this item.  I have sent the x-ids twice and have not heard anything back.  This is becoming an urgent issue for us.

Thanks,