Update status in ServiceRequest

Assigned to mphil...@gmail.com by me

thiyagarajan jagan

Feb 11, 2021, 2:11:00 AM2/11/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can able to fetch the orders which are active status from ServiceRequest for a patient. I want to update the status as Completed to ServiceRequest for that patient. Since there is no support for Update or Create in ServiceRequest, then
how to update my status. Is there any other resource i can update which reflects or referred ServiceRequest. Or any other ways.

Thanks,
Thiyagu.

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 11, 2021, 10:28:42 AM2/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Thiyagu,

Since Cerner's FHIR APIs do not support updating ServiceRequests, there is no way to update the status of a ServiceRequest within Cerner's FHIR APIs. No other FHIR resources will work for this.

If you are working with a particular Cerner client, you could reach out to their engagement leader in order to evaluate other API products that may exist that could update ServiceRequests, but unfortunately I can't promise any luck here.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

This conversation is locked