Problem with the SMART on FHIR Tutorial

Damian Esteban

Jun 17, 2019, 9:14:08 PM6/17/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
          I am attempting to work through the Cerner SMART on FHIR Tutorial. I have followed the directions exactly and I am receiving a redirect_uri error.
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message
            The correlation id and error message are below:

    Correlation ID
6019c721-1b9b-4ff1-ba3e-a5dc46f8c02a

         The requested redirect URI does not match the one registered for "SMART on FHIR Starter App".

    Error Code
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:invalid-redirect-uri

    I completely understand what the error is, but I have set the redirect_uri properly. Is it possible that initial github repo is out of date?

Thank you

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jun 17, 2019, 10:52:14 PM6/17/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Damian,

Can you update the client ID that you got from the code Console site?
You can find launch.html page in the gh-pages branch in your forked repo.

Regards,
Kol

Damian Esteban

Jun 19, 2019, 10:49:12 AM6/19/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so now I'm able to login but I get the following error:

Failed to call FHIR Service.

In the console:

  1. 0"Could not fetch Patient undefined"
Which means that the extractData function is failing.

Any ideas?

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jun 19, 2019, 11:13:30 AM6/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Damian,

Looks like we are experiencing some issues with the Patient resource. Please monitor this thread for updates:

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jun 19, 2019, 11:33:39 AM6/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Looks like you should be in business now.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Damian Esteban

Jun 19, 2019, 12:37:47 PM6/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm still getting the same error but I'll try again in a bit.

Damian Esteban

Jun 19, 2019, 3:12:39 PM6/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Could this have to do with the user I am selecting when I launch the app?

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jun 19, 2019, 10:10:53 PM6/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Damian,

I just looked up in our logs and found that you have successfully launched your application!  Please let us know if you run into any other issues.

Best,
Kol