How to register smart app in code console of cerner and get access token

Assigned to kol.k...@gmail.com by mphil...@gmail.com

vivek wadje

Oct 9, 2018, 6:37:31 AM10/9/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi All,

      I am trying to build an mobile app. I created a App using cerner code console got the client id.

      I am now trying to do OAuth for App

        got token ,auth and manage urls.
        please help me for how can i get access token and what url i use in redirect url

Mark Butler

Oct 9, 2018, 3:02:56 PM10/9/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The redirect URL is the page where you want Cerner to send the user after authentication. It's on your server or dev environment.

Something like http://hocolost/myapp

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Oct 10, 2018, 10:34:22 AM10/10/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Vivek,

Please read these documentations for more information about mobile app and authorization.

The authorization URL and access token URL is in the /metadata response.

Regards,
Kol

Srujana Reddy Nandyala

Aug 7, 2019, 2:11:33 AM8/7/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Vivek,

Can you please let me know the redirect uri you used for the app?

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Aug 12, 2019, 10:04:16 AM8/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Srujana,

I would suggest that you create a new topic versus bumping older topics if you are facing issues as we can appropriately respond there and directly address your issues.

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)