Authorization on Behalf of a System: Authorization Error

Mintu Moni Kurmi

Feb 27, 2023, 8:07:04 AM2/27/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I am trying to generate auth token in sandbox mode. But I am getting an "invalid_client" error.

Here is the screenshot:
Screenshot from 2023-02-27 18-02-29.png

Correlation ID:
62e958f1-91db-4374-9a5f-425a4c331053

I have registered a system app at https://code-console.sandboxcerner.com/
I am trying the "Requesting Authorization on Behalf of a System" method for authorization. I am using the client id and key from the system account. But I was unable to get it to work.

Can someone help me out?

Mintu Moni Kurmi

Feb 27, 2023, 8:26:05 AM2/27/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I am using the Basic authentication strategy here. With the "client_id: secret" enoded into base64 sent in the Authorization header. Using it the same way as mentioned in this guide.