lastUpdatedDate

Revathy Pennathur

Nov 7, 2022, 5:17:16 PM11/7/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
      our application attempts to keep a patients clinical data set current by refreshing the resources like observations, conditions etc weekly. Rather than pull the entire data set each week, would it be OK to pull using latUpdatedDate (in the metadata) and only pull what got updated during the  last week (using a small overlap for the date)?
Rev

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Nov 8, 2022, 11:48:29 AM11/8/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Our documentation for each resource (i.e. Observation [1]) will include whether the _lastUpdated search parameter is supported. This will only retrieve entities that have been clinically updated since that date/time.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Revathy Pennathur

Nov 8, 2022, 12:01:50 PM11/8/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
This is so helpful! Thank you very much!
This conversation is locked