dosageInstruction not available in Medication Order

ppra...@illuminate.health

Feb 14, 2018, 9:25:07 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi,

I am trying to get dosage instruction from Medication order for patient access. Dosage instruction field is not available.

ppra...@illuminate.health

Feb 14, 2018, 10:04:08 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Adding screen shot of Medication Order I am getting

Michele Mottini

Feb 14, 2018, 10:08:38 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
dosageInstruction is optional, so you might well not get it in a response

  - Michele
  CareEvolution Inc

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Feb 14, 2018, 10:11:12 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

That does not look like a request to our server. What FHIR URL/request are you using to get this data?

~ Jenni

ppra...@illuminate.health

Feb 14, 2018, 10:49:59 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I was following the instructions on this tutorial  http://engineering.cerner.com/smart-on-fhir-tutorial/#introduction. Since its a Cerner tutorial I believe its sending request to Cerner server.

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Feb 14, 2018, 10:56:37 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
That depends on where you're launching the tutorial app from. For example, if you are following the section that launches against the SMART sandbox, the app will call that FHIR server.

If you are launching the app from our code portal, it would run against our FHIR server.

Thanks,
Jenni

ppra...@illuminate.health

Feb 14, 2018, 11:05:23 AM2/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you! I was launching from SMART sandbox. I will do it from code portal.