Pricing Model

Calvin Leather

Oct 15, 2018, 8:14:30 AM10/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I've seen in previous posts that the pricing model for API integration isn't publicly discussed. My team is comparing Epic vs Cerner integration and we would like to speak with someone about rough pricing so we can compare apples to apples. Let me know if you can make the connection.

Thanks,
Calvin

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Oct 15, 2018, 10:44:16 AM10/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Calvin!

We are working towards publishing the general business model information on our program website - https://code.cerner.com/

In the meantime, we will have a member of our business team reach out to you privately to see how we can help with your work.

Thanks,

-Yegor (Cerner)

Will Saunders

Oct 17, 2018, 10:16:55 AM10/17/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I would also like to speak with someone about rough pricing.  What would be the best way to get in contact with a member or the business team?