DocumentReference 74213-0 Discharge instructions mapped in the sand box

kcc...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 4:40:09 PM3/15/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hello,

Can we get the DocumentReference 74213-0 Discharge instructions mapped in the sand box please?  We would like to being testing the documents via the API.

Thank you

If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)