Labs to be added for Nancy Smart

kcc...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2019, 4:26:16 PM1/18/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I would like to please request the following labs to be added for Nancy Smart #4342009:

Labs
  • Glocose Serum/POCT - any result
  • Hemoglobin - H1C 7.2
  • Sodium - any result
  • Potassium - any result
  • Creatinine - any result
The old labs for that patient fell off.

Thank you

Kathy Pickering (Cerner)

Jan 19, 2019, 3:05:29 PM1/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The old labs haven't fallen off.  They are still being returned.  Have you tried filtering Observation by category=laboratory and/or using the pagination links?

- Kathy

kcc...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 3:33:48 PM2/5/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Kathy,

I noticed with "https://fhir-open.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/Observation?patient=4342009&Category=laboratory" we still get social history in the reply.  Is this normal?  I saw a few posts about the category token being off.

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Feb 6, 2019, 12:09:08 PM2/6/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

URLs and parameters are all case sensitive in FHIR. Try the same query with "category" instead of "Category" and you should get expected results.

Regards,
~ Jenni

kcc...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 12:00:03 PM2/8/19