MedicationAdministration 404 error

Oleksiy Kononenko

Jan 10, 2018, 1:40:00 PM1/10/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
For some reason i am getting HTTP 404 on MedicationAdministration resource can someone look into the request?
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: 929b10cda94b06e5c161999333deb3dd

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Jan 10, 2018, 1:57:00 PM1/10/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

It looks like MedicationAdministration hasn't been enabled for this server yet. You can always validate what is and isn't enabled (particularly for newer resources like this) by reading the metadata for the server. This is more common in sandbox than production: in production, we would usually ensure all resources needed by an app are available and mapped before it's turned on.

~ Jenni

Joshua Fisk (Cerner)

Jan 11, 2018, 11:07:15 AM1/11/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Oleksiy,

We have now configured MedicationAdministration to be available in sandbox domains outside of FHIRPLAY. Let us know if you have any further issues.

- Joshua

Oleksiy Kononenko

Jan 16, 2018, 9:37:05 AM1/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello could you please see why i am getting Erorr 500 back for this endpoint here is my request id:
Server-Response-Time 8635.039201
Status 500 Internal Server ErrorX-Request-Id 23724e87ab2f6d1dc5a72050517d980e
Thanks a lot!

Oleksiy Kononenko

Jan 16, 2018, 9:38:30 AM1/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Jenni,

Thanks for the info!. For some reason now i am getting Error 500 returned from the server. Could you see what is causing it?
Server-Response-Time 8635.039201
Status 500 Internal Server ErrorX-Request-Id 23724e87ab2f6d1dc5a72050517d980e

Joshua Fisk (Cerner)

Jan 16, 2018, 11:19:30 AM1/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Ah the issue now is that you are missing the status mappings for MedicationAdministration, and because status is a required field for MedicationAdministration it returns a 500. Apologies for not anticipating that this would probably be an issue with a new resource. We'll get something logged on our side today.

Joshua Fisk (Cerner)

Jan 16, 2018, 6:51:05 PM1/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I've asked out contact to reach out to your team to get more information and see what other mappings we might need so we can request them all at once. Once that is decided then we can get the proper mappings in place.