Cross domain web messaging

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Sophia Ye

Apr 8, 2021, 10:41:12 AM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

For third-party apps that are embedded within an MPages iframe, does Cerner support some sort of cross-domain web messaging to enable interactions with the EHR such as placing orders or filing data to flowsheet rows? If so, where can I find documentation on how to do this?

Thanks!

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 8, 2021, 12:49:54 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
These workflows would be done via proprietary (non-SMART/FHIR) Millennium web services that are not yet available.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Sophia Ye

Apr 8, 2021, 1:07:06 PM4/8/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
By “not yet available”, do you mean that we would get access to these web services once we have completed app validation or do you mean that the web services have not been developed yet?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 8, 2021, 1:29:19 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
They are still undergoing implementation, but should be available this year!

-Aaron (Cerner)

Sophia Ye

Apr 8, 2021, 1:31:02 PM4/8/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com