Error Creating app in https://code-console.cerner.com/console/register

Assigned to joe.ra...@cerner.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Bo R.

Feb 16, 2022, 4:09:11 PM2/16/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm trying to create a new app in https://code-console.cerner.com/console/register, and it is saying Error with no further details. The System account was used to create an app a while ago (move than a year) but the app was never launched and has since been deleted.

Does anyone know how to correct this issue?

Cerner Error.PNG

Joe Rattazzi (Cerner)

Feb 17, 2022, 10:58:20 AM2/17/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi Bo,

You've found our new code Console, which is still a work in progress. There will be more to share on this in the coming weeks, but it's not yet live. Until we are up and running with our new code Console, we're recommending using our live version: https://code.cerner.com/developer/smart-on-fhir/apps

For the issue you've reported - we're taking a look into what's happening. Can you confirm if this was a system application you were registering? If so, can you share the System Account you're using?

Thanks!
Joe (Cerner)

Bo R.

Feb 17, 2022, 4:26:15 PM2/17/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Joe!
System App creation was successful on code.cerner.com, thanks for clearing up the confusion!

Bo
This conversation is locked