Getting Provider Group and associated patients using FHIR R4

Assigned to desani...@gmail.com by eric.s...@cerner.com

Djie Tjoa

May 22, 2021, 1:35:48 PM5/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I need to pull information about providers that are belong to a provider group, and list of patients associated with this provider group. It is a Millennium system and I use FHIR R4 protocol to connect.

Which R4 resource(s) can I use to retrieve information I need?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Djie

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

May 24, 2021, 12:30:33 PM5/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I don't think we have a group param to search for Practitioner's provider group.

Thanks,
Fenil (Cerner)

Djie Tjoa

May 24, 2021, 8:40:56 PM5/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Thanks for the response. So, currently I won't be able to get information for provider group using R4.
Is there any other protocol or option to get this information?

Thanks,
Djie

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

May 26, 2021, 9:32:44 AM5/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
All of our available APIs are documented publicly on our documentation.