Test Data from FHIR APIs

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Ankit Jain

Oct 5, 2021, 2:52:29 PM10/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

We are working on building a SMART on FHIR application. For this, we are facing lot of troubles in getting desired Test data from code.cerner FHIR APIs

We basically need to retrieve following data for patients:
  1. Patient Information
  2. Patient Consent (DNR Particularly)
  3. Clinical Notes
  4. Observations & Lab Results
  5. Diagnostic Reports (Imaging data like X-Ray, ECG, EF etc)
  6. Allergies
On code.cerner we have very limited patients available with very limited data points.

Can you suggest way how we can get all desired data points for single patient? Is there any tool available to generate & load desired test data for patients on code.cerner. (Either Paid or Open source)

Please guide us to overcome this burning data problem for us.

Thanks in advance for your support. Awaiting a positive & quick response from the team on this.

Ankit Bakliwal

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 7, 2021, 10:47:38 AM10/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Ankit,

You can find more information about our test data here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10RnVyF1etl_17pyCyK96tyhUWRbrTyEcqpwzW-Z-Ybs/edit
You also have the ability to create new Observations, Documents,  Patients, etc.

Thanks,
Fenil