DocumentReference Update - Getting Unprocessable Entity error

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Kiranmayi Kasina

Sep 3, 2021, 6:54:45 PM9/3/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I am using r4 version and trying to update a document using DocumentReference API.

I am using PUT command and trying to update a document. I need to append a content as an addendum to the existing document.

But when I am trying to update the document, its entered into error state as Status parameter only accepting 'entered-in-error' value.
When I am passing Status as 'current', its throwing 422 Unprocessable Entity error.

Can you please help me what could be the cause for 422 error.

Thanks,
Kiranmayi

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 7, 2021, 12:37:58 PM9/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Please provide X-Request-Id of the failure.

Thanks,
Fenil

Kiranmayi Kasina

Sep 7, 2021, 4:58:54 PM9/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

X-Request-Id is "c660f6d0-3ca7-4414-b7a3-d950bf6e2089"

Thanks,
Kiranmayi.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 8, 2021, 12:09:59 PM9/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
User sending the request must be one of the authors. The note is coming from user 12742069. Please make sure to add that as the Author.