Binary resource 404

Matt Hill

May 29, 2020, 9:43:02 AM5/29/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I've been trying to test retrieving PDF files from the DSTU2 server and am getting 404 responses on all of the Binary resources.  My most recent request is to

FWIW, I also get an "X-Cache: Error from Cloudfront" header in the response.

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

May 29, 2020, 11:09:47 AM5/29/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Matt,

Unfortunately it looks like the Document associated with that DocumentReference no longer exists which is why you are receiving a 404. Due to the nature of our sandbox data can change and be altered. I would suggest using a different patient if the current patient you are using is producing these issues.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

Al Z

May 29, 2020, 8:01:49 PM5/29/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
It looks like all document references associated with all test patients (see list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cerner-fhir-developers/edPUbVPIag0)  are affected. Is there a new list of test patients?

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jun 1, 2020, 10:20:23 AM6/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Apologies,

It does appear we are having some issues with our Binary resource at this time. We're actively working on a resolution and will update you when we have additional information and a resolution.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)