Encounter - pagination issues

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Mikhail Polatov

Oct 8, 2021, 10:30:58 AM10/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Seeing this pretty often, not sure if that's Sandbox artifact, or a standard behavior.

Sending request
X-Request-Id  cf64623bad3a24609cb264f33c53a6c1e21efd2e8c481c3a019437d3a6bc8b6c

Getting code 200 back an empty response, with a link to fetch more data

Sending request to get more data
X-Request-ID  561f228869a6c0f11db8e940d82c9e90227661a071cd71eb8b686e254f67b89d

Get code 500 back with {"resourceType":"OperationOutcome","issue":[{"severity":"fatal","code":"exception","details":{"text":"Internal service error from resource store"}}]}

Please advise.

Thank you,
-Mikhail

Stan Bell

Oct 8, 2021, 10:43:40 AM10/8/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
interested in this issue too.  we've had those for various resources, not rare.  using the returned link we usually get a 404, vs a 500.  i think the 500's are confined to sandbox, don't recall for sure.

i always surmised a fhir code fault at end-of-data, ie the end of the previous page was the end of the result set, or possibly a single result should have been included in the failed NEXT.

Stan Bell
Project Manager | Juxly LLC

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 8, 2021, 11:12:32 AM10/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this. We are currently taking a look into it!

Thanks,
Fenil

Mikhail Polatov

Oct 8, 2021, 2:18:29 PM10/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks,

My apologies - small correction - the first response *may not be empty*, but still, a link to next resultset exists, and results in 500/Internal service error from resource store.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 8, 2021, 2:45:00 PM10/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We have found a bug on our side related to this, currently impacting our Sandbox. We will be working to fix this soon.

Mikhail Polatov

Oct 8, 2021, 2:55:50 PM10/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Fantastic, thank you!
So there would be no link if a resultset concludes the end right?
Would save everybody a round-trip and you precious processing cycles.