Production System Account Approval Process

115 vues
J'ai attribué la conversation à Fenil....@cerner.com

Sistania

non lue,
22 sept. 2021, 13:50:1322/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I have previously created and tested a PATIENT facing app (compliant with USCDI scopes) with a non-prod system account GUID. Now that we are ready to make this available, can you confirm if this is the correct steps:

1. I submitted a system account request with production capacity.
2. Upon approval, I will create another patient app in Code console and attach this production system account
3. register the patient facing app (with the prod system account GUID) for production via this form https://go.cerner.com/l/797603/2020-10-16/5cttj

Also, would you provide some information on below:
1. Are there any additional validation process that a system account with production capacity need to go through?
2. Are there any additional validation process that a patient facing app (with USCDI requirement) attached to system account with production capacity need to go through?

Thank you,
Sistania

Sistania

non lue,
23 sept. 2021, 11:49:4823/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Any thoughts on these questions? Thank you!

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
23 sept. 2021, 15:06:1823/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Sistania,

The above process looks good!
Direct to Consumer Applications using USCDI resources are not subject to validation.

Thanks,
Fenil

Sistania

non lue,
23 sept. 2021, 16:17:5823/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Thanks for the confirmation. How long does it take for the system account request for prod to get approved? Also, who should I request if I want to add some R4 scopes (within USCDI scopes) in the same App that is registered as DSTU2?

Thanks,
Sistania

Sistania

non lue,
24 sept. 2021, 11:08:4524/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Any thoughts on the post above? I submitted the request 2 days ago, can I expect any status change from Pending early next week?

Thanks,
Sistania

Sistania

non lue,
27 sept. 2021, 09:29:5327/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Any updates on the system production request I created last week? We have clients waiting to connect in production capacity, so we are hoping to get it approved by this week.

Thank you,
Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
27 sept. 2021, 11:36:5827/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Sistania,

It generally takes 2-3 business days for the System Account creation. Though it may sometimes take longer.
Was the request made by you? I will inquire further and let you know!

Thanks,
Fenil

Sistania

non lue,
27 sept. 2021, 12:06:1327/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Thank you for the response. I submitted the request on behalf of Norman Katz account on 09/22.

- Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
27 sept. 2021, 12:13:3027/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks! I will follow-up and revert.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
28 sept. 2021, 09:17:5028/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
The Account has been created!

Sistania

non lue,
28 sept. 2021, 11:25:3928/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you Fenil! Appreciate the help! I created the patient app with the System account GUID. However, I need the R4 scopes in the app as well, I know it is possible to add R4 scopes along with the DSTU2 scopes in the same app on your end (but not via Code console), should I request this additional scopes before or after I submit the app for production via this form https://go.cerner.com/l/797603/2020-10-16/5cttj

Thanks,
Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
28 sept. 2021, 11:53:1228/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
What scopes do you need added? I would suggest, if possible, to use R4 spec, as we have like for like for almost all of the resources and few more in R4, except for few in DSTU2 such as MedAdmin DSTU2 and DiagnsoticReport DSTU2.

Sistania

non lue,
28 sept. 2021, 12:07:5628/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Ok, so I change the FHIR spec to R4 and select the R4 scopes supported by USCDI. Would you add the equivalent DSTU2 scopes in the app (app ID: 795ef67b-162a-4f37-b137-744de58a5663)?

These are the DSTU2 scopes I'd like to add to the app:

  • patient/AllergyIntolerance.read
  • patient/Binary.read
  • patient/CarePlan.read
  • patient/Condition.read
  • patient/Device.read
  • patient/DocumentReference.read
  • patient/Goal.read
  • patient/Immunization.read
  • patient/MedicationOrder.read
  • patient/Observation.read
  • patient/Patient.read
  • patient/Procedure.read

Thank you,
Sistania

Sistania

non lue,
28 sept. 2021, 15:49:5228/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

I submitted the request form to register the app for production. Can you tell me how long this approval process usually takes? And can I request you to add the following DSTU2 scopes in that app once approved in Prod? Thank you!
  • patient/AllergyIntolerance.read
  • patient/Binary.read
  • patient/CarePlan.read
  • patient/Condition.read
  • patient/Device.read
  • patient/DocumentReference.read
  • patient/Goal.read
  • patient/Immunization.read
  • patient/MedicationOrder.read
  • patient/Observation.read
  • patient/Patient.read
  • patient/Procedure.read
- Sistania

Sistania

non lue,
29 sept. 2021, 15:53:1529/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Any thoughts on the above? Also, once the app is registered, does that mean I join the CODE program and will have access to uCern page?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
30 sept. 2021, 11:09:1730/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Sistania,

The DSTU2 scopes has been added to the App. The process to make your Patient App. Prod ready takes about 3-5 days.
Direct to Consumer Apps are not technically part of the CODE program unless you explicitly wish to join, so you may not have access to uCern.

Sistania

non lue,
30 sept. 2021, 12:42:0530/09/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Thanks for your help! I'll look out for the approval status and check back after 5 days if I don't hear back by then.

I see. Can we still join to get support regardless?

Thanks,
Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
1 oct. 2021, 13:24:0701/10/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
You can request for Support by emailing Millennium API request or posting any generic questions on Google group!

Sistania

non lue,
4 oct. 2021, 16:36:1504/10/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Any updates on the app submission? Is there a way for me to check the status?

Thank you,
Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

non lue,
5 oct. 2021, 09:59:3605/10/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Sistania,

You should have received an email for the same yesterday late afternoon!
Let me know if you didn't and I can follow-up.

Thanks,
Fenil

Sistania

non lue,
5 oct. 2021, 10:39:1805/10/2021
à Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, I received it. Working on filling out the info and will send it back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Sistania

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur