Is there an issue going on with the sandbox authorization servers

Seth Merritt

Jan 15, 2019, 10:53:57 PM1/15/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Our test app has been up and running in the sandbox, but just today when I was testing I get a weird error

We didn't change anything in our Auth call or our code, but just now getting this error on all the test patients like Connie and Timmy Smart.
The last time I checked this was a couple weeks ago, but has anything changed since then that we would need to update our auth calls?

If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: (include links to documentation, and describe what you've tried so far. Do NOT include request or response bodies unless this is from our public sandbox)
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jan 16, 2019, 1:07:48 PM1/16/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Seth,

We apologize for the disruption. There was an issue regarding the workflow for creating patient tokens. This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to experience issue or experience it again, let us know.

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)

Seth Merritt

Jan 16, 2019, 1:16:24 PM1/16/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
This is so weird. Now when I try to log in with Connie Smart, I receive an error now saying ... 'I, Unknown User, request that FHIR Plan Millennium share the following...'

It seems like it is not passing the user information for the login. Is there something going on with the sandboxes?

Seth Merritt

Jan 16, 2019, 1:37:06 PM1/16/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Great. Looks like it is working now. I was worried that we had broken something on our end.