PUT allergy gives me 500 Internal Server errro

Shankar Ganesh Jayaraman

Mar 2, 2020, 7:06:58 AM3/2/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

My Payload for updating allergy result in 500 Internal server error, please let me know what is going wrong

{
    "resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
    "issue": [
        {
            "severity": "fatal",
            "code": "exception",
            "details": {
                "text": "Internal service error from resource store"
            }
        }
    ]
}

x-request-id →1b4a3aacbc68c25555275289b2674496

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Mar 2, 2020, 9:18:51 AM3/2/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

As mentioned in prior threads there is unfortunately an underlying issue. We are currently aware of this issue and are working on attempting to resolve it. We'll let you know once we have resolved the issue.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Mar 6, 2020, 3:50:57 PM3/6/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Thanks again for reaching out, we believe we have resolved the issue impacting the AllergyIntolerance service. If you have additional issues please reach out to us.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)