Setup DEMO

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Marc Ochsner

Jan 10, 2022, 1:12:38 PM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi there!

I was wondering if it may be possible to schedule a DEMO of a system-to-system backend integration with WoundZoom Connect and Cerner's sandbox. This is part of an application submission process, which was denied under grounds ofrequiring this.

"Before our business team can review your application and discuss next steps regarding the validation process, they require a working demo in the Cerner sandbox."

My availability for later in the week is as follows (ET -05:00):
- 1/13 Thu: 12PM - 5PM
- 1/14 Fri: 8 - 10:30AM, 12 - 5PM
- 1/17 Mon: 8 AM - 5PM

Thank you!

Marc

James DiGiacomo

Jan 11, 2022, 4:39:12 PM1/11/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hey all,

Wanting to escalate this post for our company WoundZoom, Inc. We're looking to move this integration forward as soon as possible in anticipation of a Cerner Millenium customer implementation.

Any help / guidance on how to ensure that you all obtain demo of our integration / data exchange process would be appreciated. Whether it's jumping on a call or sharing a video (privately preferable if video).

Thanks,

James DiGiacomo

Director of Software Development

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 12, 2022, 11:23:31 AM1/12/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Did you indicate that you won't be able to DEMO your Application while submitting the Application?

Thanks,
Fenil

Marc Ochsner

Jan 12, 2022, 11:53:46 AM1/12/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Yes, it is possible that was checked on the form. When I navigated to the "submit your app", it only gave me an option to fill out a GAP analysis, nothing to change that checkmark. Now, when I reload it, below screenshot is all I see.

Are you able to change that option for us in the submission? Similarly, if you have any guidance on what is needed for the GAP analysis, if required, that would be appreciated. Thanks!2022-01-12 10_50_43-https___go.cerner.com_l_797603_2020-06-05_z69k.png

Best,
Marc Ochsner
Research & Development
WoundZoom by Perceptive Solutions

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 12, 2022, 12:37:47 PM1/12/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can you submit a new form probably from a different browser and see if that gives you an option to fill out all the details?

BistroElectro Co

Jan 12, 2022, 3:19:59 PM1/12/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Has anybody found the information about the GAP analysis outline or concepts?   I feel like it's sort of a turing test or 'interview question' to see if you're a real clinical operation that can sort out what that means by open ended application of the GAP concept from clinical context.  Does anybody else have info on this subject?
Justin G

Marc Ochsner

Jan 13, 2022, 2:02:07 AM1/13/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Fenil, yes a different browser worked in this case! It is resubmitted with a GAP analysis, and I've done some more in depth testing with more unique DocRef/Observations within our application at this point. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and showing off the integration!

As for the GAP analysis, Justin, I don't know that it's a test, but more just Cerner trying to gauge where you're add. I just threw in a sentence of current state (backend app), sentence of desired future state (front-end triggered SMART app), with a mechanism of getting there. Also, if you have issues or concerns with the workflow in terms of performance you can mention it there and maybe they can speak to it a little? Not 100% sure though!

Thanks,
Marc