Soarian integration

Assigned to doug....@cerner.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Gadi Manor

Apr 13, 2021, 4:34:03 AM4/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We want to integrate with a partner using Soarian.
What we want to achieve is to send pdf attachments from our servers into the system.
I have been almost able to do it in Millennium (only almost because I still have a problem as described here) and I'm trying to do the same with Soarian.

From going over the docs it seems like the API is for patient-facing apps and I can only retrieve data from the EMR and not the other way around. Have I got it right and we can't send data, in our case attachments, to Soarian?

Thanks

Doug Pratt (Cerner)

Apr 15, 2021, 4:51:55 PM4/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi Gadi,

You are correct, Soarian Clinicals' API is read-only. While it currently only supports consumer-facing apps, forthcoming enhancements will support provider-facing apps as well - but it will still be read-only.