Changes to Patient Authorization Screen

Matthew Beermann (Cerner)

Jul 18, 2019, 9:45:38 AM7/18/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Developers of patient-facing applications may notice that the patient authorization screen looks a bit different today. The overall functionality has not changed; rather, these are improvements to the clarity and usability of the patients' experience. That said, if you do find anything that is not functioning as expected, please let us know here.

If you have automated tests scripts (e.g. that simulate user clicks), you may need to update them as a result of the refactored screens.

These changes are not expected to roll to production until late next month (at the earliest); an announcement will be sent directly to all of Cerner Ignite's clients.

Matthew Beermann (Cerner)

Jul 19, 2019, 9:54:49 AM7/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Announcement to Cerner's clients: https://flashes.cerner.com/FileDownload?app=Flashes&FN=FLASH19-0461-0.pdf

Note, as this link only works for Cerner's clients, many folks in this group won't be able to open it; however, feel free to pass it along to our/your mutual clients if they have questions.

Matthew Beermann (Cerner)

Aug 22, 2019, 10:14:36 AM8/22/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
To close the loop here: these changes were deployed to our production environment last Tuesday (August 20th).

--Matthew