Available test patients in Sandbox

Assigned to kpf...@gmail.com by me

Kathy

Sep 14, 2016, 5:30:39 PM9/14/16
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.  At the end of the document, there is a list of a few practitioners and their ids.

Kathy

This document is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yQXPHs5cqFuoBg6A1SW0495lUpNHb5cPoRlX28TRcck/edit?usp=sharing

natasha...@adaptive-clinical.com

Oct 9, 2016, 5:28:02 PM10/9/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I try to retrieve one of the patient from the list that you send.

curl -i -H "Accept: application/json+fhir" https://fhir-open.sandboxcernerpowerchart.com/dstu2/d075cf8b-3261-481d-97e5-ba6c48d3b41f/Patient/:4342009

Result

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 21:14:33 GMT

cache-control: no-cache

vary: Origin,User-Agent

strict-transport-security: max-age=631152000

server-response-time: 2.7280680000000004

x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block

pragma: no-cache

x-request-id: e4ff1dbc-260d-44c0-8b80-7656e9452eff

x-runtime: 0.002706

x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN

x-content-type-options: nosniff

expires: Mon, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT

It looks like url or parameter is incorrect. Could you please share the correct url with me.

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 17:30:39 UTC-4, Kathy Pickering wrote:

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.

Kathy

Yegor Hanov

Oct 11, 2016, 10:56:43 AM10/11/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Natasha,

Try removing the ":" in front of the patient id:

Cheers!

Yegor

Jenni Syed

Dec 19, 2016, 10:58:39 AM12/19/16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
In addition, here are the username/passwords for these test patients, if your app uses the patient access endpoint:
  • wilma_smart/Cerner01

  • nancy_smart/Cerner01

  • joe_smart/Cerner01

  • hailey_smart/Cerner01

  • timmy_smart/Cerner01

  • fredrick_smart/Cerner01

Our patient access is still beta, so some resources aren't available yet to patients. These are the resources that are expected to work for patient access (more resources will be added as time goes on):

  • AllergyIntolerance
  • Contract
  • Device
  • Immunization
  • MedicationStatement
  • Patient (by id or identifier only)
  • Person
  • RelatedPerson

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 4:30:39 PM UTC-5, Kathy Pickering wrote:

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.

Kathy

Brandon Wuerth

Jan 7, 2017, 7:27:48 PM1/7/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Does the test environment have test/fake notes such as progress notes, discharge summaries and history and physicals as well? Or just the information you listed?

Thanks!
Brandon

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 5:30:39 PM UTC-4, Kathy Pickering wrote:

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.

Kathy

Radmila Bord

Feb 8, 2017, 9:15:26 AM2/8/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Kathy,
Do you have same list available for the new sandbox?

Thanks,
Radmila

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 5:30:39 PM UTC-4, Kathy Pickering (Cerner) wrote:

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.

Kathy

jasonsoyland

Feb 8, 2017, 10:24:30 AM2/8/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Radmila,

The patients you were using should be the same in the new sandbox.

- Jason (Cerner)

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Feb 8, 2017, 4:19:48 PM2/8/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Patient identifiers will match up as the new domain was initially copied from the old one.  Some of the elements present on the patients' charts may have diverged since the new domain was created, but they should be very close.

Yegor

Jordan Stone

Feb 15, 2017, 5:16:52 PM2/15/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am getting a 500 Server Error when trying to GET /Observation for any of the patients listed here. The error I get is "Internal service error from resource store". Any idea why this might be happening?

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:30:39 PM UTC-6, Kathy Pickering (Cerner) wrote:

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.

Kathy

Jordan Stone

Feb 15, 2017, 5:22:27 PM2/15/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Quick update:

It looks like for the old sandbox, DiagnosticReport returns data and Observation errors as mentioned above. For the new sandbox, DiagnosticReport returns no data and Observation returns only part of the data mentioned in the Word document (I don't see the Lipid Panel for the first user)

jasonsoyland

Jul 7, 2017, 5:50:28 PM7/7/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We just uploaded a new document on this post with an updated list of test patients based on partner feedback.

Here are some of the changes:

  • Wilma
    • CarePlan with goal
    • Procedure
    • Appointment
  • Nancy and Joe
    • Authorized representatives (access to their spouse and children’s health record)
  • Fred
    • CBC
    • Multiple appointments
    • Device
  • Connie (new patient)
    • Entered-in-error statuses on Condition, Observation, and MedicationStatement (should be ignored)
    • Amended Observations
    • Observation with comparator field (<,>,<=,>=)
    • Observation with only a low value for reference range (to be represented as >= low value or <= high value)
Thank you,

Jason (Cerner)

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 4:30:39 PM UTC-5, Kathy Pickering (Cerner) wrote:

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.

Kathy

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Dec 5, 2017, 1:00:29 PM12/5/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We've added the patient sign on information for Tim Peters - none of his data is intended to be clinically relevant, but this is a good patient to use to test edge cases (large amounts of data, paging, and "messy" data).

~ Jenni

jcantr...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 4:12:56 PM3/19/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Would it be possible to have a few encounter numbers for the patients?

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Mar 19, 2018, 6:09:36 PM3/19/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

You should be able to use Cerner's implementation of FHIR APIs to query for additional patient encounters.  The sample patients that we attached here should have additional encounters.

If you're referring to the patient selection modal in code Console, at this moment you cannot select another encounter to launch the application with.

Thanks,
Kol

Kevin Maloy

Mar 20, 2018, 10:50:58 AM3/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi --

Does Connie work for patient facing access?

I am using details in word doc for username/password and I get

We don't recognize that email address/username and password. Did you forget your password?

Thanks for any info,
kevin.

Kathy Pickering (Cerner)

Mar 20, 2018, 11:41:11 AM3/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Connie Smart's username / password is connie_smart / Cerner01

Kathy

kevin maloy

Mar 20, 2018, 12:00:50 PM3/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks ... working now ... not sure why it wasn't before.

Thanks again, k.

Federico Nieto

Mar 21, 2018, 12:39:35 PM3/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi developers,

I'm trying to authorize with an iOS patient facing app. The idea is that a patient opens the app in his iPhone and the app lets him log in. Everything is working ok, the app shows the Cerner portal to let the patient introduce username and password (I'm testing with connie_smart / Cerner01). After logging in the webview closes and my app opens, but in the callback the patient is nil. It should be a patient with Connie's information but it is nil with no errors.

I'm setting up the client :

smart = Client(

            baseURL: STU2SandboxURL,

            settings: [

                Keys.clientId: clientId,

                Keys.redirect: redirectURL,

            ])

And setting the granularity to .tokenOnly

smart.authProperties.granularity = .tokenOnly

But the auth callback is not giving me a patient. Any hints?

Thanks in advance,
Fede.

El miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2016, 18:30:39 (UTC-3), Kathy Pickering (Cerner) escribió:

Developers, attached is a list of test patients, patient ids, and sample data you may use when working with your new applications.

Kathy

Michele Mottini

Mar 21, 2018, 12:41:50 PM3/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Are you passing the launch/patient scope?

  - Michele
  CareEvolution Inc

Federico Nieto

Mar 21, 2018, 12:52:15 PM3/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Michele, I was not adding the launch/patient scope.

After adding the scope you mentioned, I can see an error in the callback:

Optional<Error>

  some : Failed to instantiate resource when trying to read from: «Patient/4642007»

    resourceFailedToInstantiate : "Patient/4642007"ate : "Patient/4642007"

Michele Mottini

Mar 21, 2018, 1:01:23 PM3/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Not sure ... seems a problem in the client: the server returned what seems a valid patient ID...maybe the client is not appending the base URL? Or expecting a different FHIR version resource (STU3 vs DSTU2) ?

  - Michele
  CareEvolution Inc

Federico Nieto

Mar 21, 2018, 1:10:41 PM3/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The base URL is against a STU2 sandbox in Cerner. And I'm also using The swift-SMART ios library withD STU2 support and not STU3.

Thanks,
Fede.

Michele Mottini

Mar 21, 2018, 1:28:16 PM3/21/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Sorry, no idea
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

J. Brown

Jun 23, 2020, 2:24:43 AM6/23/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am trying to locate sandbox users with medical devices implanted, but Fred Rick Smart Jr. is the only one with any devices and it appears to not be a complete record (as far as I can tell).  Are there any other patients with any form of medical devices implanted I could look at (with procedure and practitioner data if possible)?  If there are not, what is the best way to go about getting, or adding this type of test patient?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 5, 2022, 4:15:53 PM1/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Anyone stumbling on this thread to find the Test Data for our Public Sandbox, please use this new link
It can also be found from our Google Group Home Page
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 3.15.16 PM.png
This conversation is locked