Response data format for /api/v1/cerner/practitioner

Assigned to kol.k...@gmail.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

Bo Yuan

Oct 6, 2021, 2:30:17 PM10/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
When I call /api/v1/cerner/practitioner with specific practitioner last name and first name, I am getting a response object like this

{practitionerId: '12742069', practitionerFirstname: 'Portal, Portal', practitionerLastname: ''}

As it shows, the practitionerFirstname is showing the last name and the first name, and the practitionerLastname is empty.

Please let me know whether this formatting can be revised.

Thank you.

Bo Yuan
Zoom Communication

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Oct 6, 2021, 8:47:26 PM10/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Bo,

Can you please share the full URL? It doesn't look like a path that we know from our R4 FHIR Server here: https://fhir-open.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/Practitioner/12742069 for this practitioner.

Thanks,
Kol

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Oct 6, 2021, 8:50:57 PM10/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Rather than the full URL, if you can give us an idea of what this API is, it will help us track down this problem.

Bo Yuan

Oct 6, 2021, 9:06:24 PM10/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
List<CernerPractitioner>  getCernerPractitioner(String firstname, String lastname, String accountId, String CernerBaseUrl);
I believe this is the api.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Oct 7, 2021, 10:20:50 AM10/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey Bo,

This function is not something that we provide as part of our implementation of FHIR APIs. Do you know what or where this SDK is from? What's the full `CernerBaseUrl` being used?
Our FHIR APIs are documented here: https://fhir.cerner.com/.

When using the open endpoint to get the practitioner info, the data is correct in the response.

"name": [
   {
     "use": "usual",
     "text": "Portal, Portal",