how to get access token in cerner

chetu.e...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2019, 5:44:31 AM1/15/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
hi,

how to get access token in Cerner

please explain process

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jan 15, 2019, 10:21:29 AM1/15/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Chetu,

If you have not already checked out our documentation, please do so here https://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/.  This document explains everything you need to get started.

Regards,
Kol

Mark Butler

Jan 15, 2019, 1:09:11 PM1/15/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Which language are you developing in?

chetu.e...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 11:06:56 AM1/17/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
we are create our application in groovy with spring security,,,,

gmailUser

Sep 26, 2019, 12:45:30 PM9/26/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
did you ever get it too work? I am using spring boot reactive, and i can't get it to work

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Sep 30, 2019, 1:31:44 AM9/30/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

If you are facing issues with authorization or attempting to learn the authorization workflow. I would suggest reading the document Kol posted above. Another resource that will take you through the app building process is our SMART on FHIR tutorial[1]. You can also take a look at the source code of the demo repository to help get a better feel of the authorization process.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)