R4 Immunization Read and Search Functionality and R4 Condition Update and Write Functionality Availability!

Madhur Rajendran (Cerner)

Aug 23, 2019, 4:58:34 PM8/23/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We are excited to announce the availability of the Immunization resource and the availability of additional functionality for the Condition resource for the Cerner Ignite APIs for the R4 FHIR specification!

We currently support the Read and Search functionality for Immunizations, and now also support the Create and Update functionality for Conditions.

Please find the related documentation at fhir.cerner.com, and review our release notes for further information about the release.
This conversation is locked