Nick Babcock

Sep 28, 2022, 1:05:15 PM9/28/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We are working on our Cerner CODE program integration and have a few technical questions we'd like help.
  1. CHO clients at one point did not have access to all FHIR resources due to containerized alva services. Is this still the case? If so, which resources are not available?
  2. Does Cerner have any functionality such as subscriptions or CDS hooks available to provide push-based notifications when data is updated?
  3. Is there a way to get a patient photo via API?
  4. Which endpoint should be used for posting patient consent back to Cerner? DocumentReference?
  5. How are documents linked to orders/encounters in Cerner?
  6. How do we retrieve Order Type, Document Types, and  Document Category code sets?
  7. How are Cerner Practitioners associated with their practice location and speciality? We are not seeing any of this relation in the FHIR API set. Typically this would be exposed through the PractitionerRole FHIR API.

Nick Babcock

Oct 5, 2022, 5:29:02 PM10/5/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello, I wanted to bump this thread to see if we could get some help. Thank you!

Vadim Ardasov

Oct 7, 2022, 11:32:07 AM10/7/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello!

I am also interested in Patient/Practitioner photos.
But I guess there is no functionality that supports photo field: tread.
But maybe there is some updates and I am looking forward to know it.

Thanks,
Vadym

четверг, 6 октября 2022 г. в 00:29:02 UTC+3, ni...@tendo.com:

Onno Kluyt

Nov 8, 2022, 10:58:19 AM11/8/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Also registering my company's interest in this functionality.

Onno.