Getting 400 error when create a document

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Evelyn

Aug 5, 2021, 6:39:40 PM8/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I am trying to create a document via DocumentReference resource. When I sent the request, I was getting 400 error. Here's the X-Request_ID, 16ebd82b-f537-4595-9d7a-ec7a4485a118. Can someone please take a look and identify what the error is?

Thanks,

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 6, 2021, 9:43:26 AM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hello,

Looks like you reference to patient is the empty in the POST body
subject"=>{"reference"=>"Patient/"}

Thanks,
Fenil

Evelyn

Aug 6, 2021, 1:45:17 PM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Fenil,

I fixed it and tried to send another request, but still got 400 error. Here's the new X-Request-ID, 2e4ed89c-2d18-4a7f-b7e2-0f9c91640412

Can you please check again?

Thanks,

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 6, 2021, 2:54:45 PM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
You are passing a proprietary code for a LOINC System
"system"=>"https://loinc.org/", "code"=>"20732501"

You either need to pass a LOINC system and code or Proprietary code and system. You can lookup the test data here
[1] http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/foundation/documents/document-reference/#body-fields

Evelyn

Aug 6, 2021, 4:46:11 PM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Fenil,

It's working! Using the valid LIONC code or proprietary coding filed the pdf properly. I actually created the pdf for SMART, NANCY, but I can't find this document in Document's tab in PowerChart. X-Request-ID. b8b2ed48-bfbe-448f-a6ee-8794b8741ad7 (I am able to access the Sandbox PowerChart)

Can you please take a look if this pdf is available in PowerChart?

Thanks,

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 6, 2021, 5:06:39 PM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Why would you be sending a base64 encoded PDF file with the content type of text/xml?

Evelyn

Aug 6, 2021, 5:24:13 PM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
What will be the correct content type for base64 encoded PDF? Should  I use "application/xml;charset=utf-8" or "application/pdf"?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 6, 2021, 9:54:42 PM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If you are sending in the PDF, please use application/pdf

Evelyn

Aug 7, 2021, 9:40:05 AM8/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Fenil,

I sent the pdf with "application/pdf", but still didn't see it in PowerChart. Can you please help where I can find this document? Here're some response information you may need.

Thanks,

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 10, 2021, 10:22:43 AM8/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The issue seems to be the fact that the patient does not have an Encounter. We are investigating further.Meanwhile, can you try adding an Encounter to POST body and then pull back the document?

Evelyn

Aug 11, 2021, 7:30:39 PM8/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Thank you for your information. I tried to include the encounter in the body, 97953477, but still not seeing the document populated in PowerChart. Any idea about this issue?

Here's the X-Request-ID: d8f4f932-ce08-4f29-b430-5accf50f7381

Thanks,

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 12, 2021, 10:20:21 AM8/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I see multiple documents posted at the same time. In Powerchart, the document would be in local timezone.

Evelyn

Aug 13, 2021, 5:12:59 PM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
That should be it. I saw the documents, which are sorted by the service date.

Thanks Fenil

This conversation is locked