Base URL for Crozer Health throwing 500 error

Alex Yau

May 1, 2023, 2:42:58 PM5/1/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm attempting to connect to Crozer Health's patient-facing FHIR API using the base url https://fhir-myrecord.cerner.com/r4/da4132e4-9f74-48e8-ab61-a3667d915b64/ from this endpoint list - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cerner/ignite-endpoints/main/millennium_patient_r4_endpoints.json

However, it's giving an error "Internal Server Error. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we encountered an unexpected error. Try again later or use your browser's Back button."

Is there a configuration error on Cerner or Crozer Health's side that is causing this error? I'm able to connect to other tenants.