Slot Get 403 Error Response

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Samuel ONeal

Jan 14, 2021, 2:47:20 PM1/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
When our system attempts to book a slot we are receiving a 403 error message.

Below is the URL request:

and the response we get back:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>403 ERROR</H1>
<H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2>
<HR noshade size="1px">
Bad request.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
<BR clear="all">
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
<BR clear="all">
<HR noshade size="1px">
<PRE>
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: ZKyqkLvsNX03fHFg6ezFN658iwwCLAupSKwc-kcde2MgLeVZJZcwFw==
</PRE>
<ADDRESS>
</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 14, 2021, 5:08:00 PM1/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I believe this may be due to the URL you are using for your request. Note that the public sandbox (ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d) has a different subdomain of "fhir-ehr-code". Can you try updating to this first?

-Aaron (Cerner)

son...@relatient.net

Jan 18, 2021, 10:35:15 AM1/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Aaron,

I switched to using the fhir-ehr-code subdomain:

But I am still getting 403 error response:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE> </HEAD><BODY> <H1>403 ERROR</H1> <H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2> <HR noshade size="1px"> Bad request. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner. <BR clear="all"> If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation. <BR clear="all"> <HR noshade size="1px"> <PRE> Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: bMvI-4UarXEmkqeuA7yF2VC5ShvLt3T9-9l_qlRi5A1qOvF427c5-g== </PRE> <ADDRESS> </ADDRESS> </BODY></HTML>

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 21, 2021, 12:47:01 PM1/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If you are setting the 'Host' header, can you try removing it?

-Aaron (Cerner)

son...@relatient.net

Jan 22, 2021, 12:16:27 PM1/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Aaron,

I was able to find the issue. We were preemptively setting the content-type header to "application/json+fhir" before it was needed and thus causing the HTTP library we were using to send incorrectly.

Thank you for the help!

This conversation is locked