List API or Client-Defined Patient List

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

srr...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2021, 8:22:41 AM1/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,
How does Cerner recommend an application integrate so as to retrieve an organization/tenant-defined list of patients on a daily basis? For example if I wanted to see all patients scheduled for a particular surgery in the next week, or all patients with a certain active diagnosis?

Is an extract + FTP the best option? The FHIR List API is a convenient concept to meet this need, but I don't see support for it in the R4 or DSTU2 API list.

Thanks,
-Scott Rossignol

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 13, 2021, 6:50:56 PM1/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We do not currently support this workflow through the FHIR APIs, so you would have to work directly with the client to get this information.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked