Extra Features

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Muhammad Bilal

Jul 25, 2021, 2:44:01 PMJul 25
to Cerner FHIR Developers

After registration of standalone application with cerner can we have these extra features

  • Can you get an example of full patient profile with all the scopes to see what kind of data can be pushed or pulled.
  • Is it possible to push procedure details to patient records, for example if a patient completed a pulmonary rehab can we push the details in text along with a code to patient records?
  • Is it possible for procedure details be pulled from patient records, and in what format, for example, is it coded or do we get full text details.
  • Is it possible for files in patient records be downloaded through the integration service?
  • Expand integration from reading list of patients to:
  •  Getting single patient details, multiple patient details and ability to push patient profile info, related data for single patient and multiple patients.
  • Updating the patient(s) data.
  • Uploading files to patient records, pdf or image files

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 26, 2021, 9:05:03 AMJul 26
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Most of the things you talk about is not features but actual API integration and test data.
You can read about our APIs here - http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/

  • Can you get an example of full patient profile with all the scopes to see what kind of data can be pushed or pulled.
    • Please refer test data