Cerner CDS Hooks Availability

Assigned to aaron....@cerner.com by me

Vasanth Thangaraju

Sep 14, 2021, 2:01:02 PMSep 14
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Does Cerner support CDS Hooks, I've seen past responses that said it does not, would be helpful if someone can confirm that

We are trying to send a realtime notification/alert when the physician is accessing the patient profile in Cerner - is there a way to achieve this if CDS hooks is not available?

Thanks,
Vasanth

Vasanth Thangaraju

Sep 15, 2021, 12:21:22 PMSep 15
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can someone help with this please?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Sep 16, 2021, 2:23:13 PMSep 16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Cerner's implementation of CDS Hooks is not available yet.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Vasanth Thangaraju

Sep 16, 2021, 2:42:07 PMSep 16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Aaron, thanks for your response. I came across below wiki page in Cerner that said it is available for a limited customers, hence the confusion. Can you confirm if this is still the case or not available for anyone?

Thanks,
Vasanth

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Sep 16, 2021, 3:43:28 PMSep 16
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, this is still the case that it is only available to limited testing partners. I do not have a timeline on when it will be Generally Available.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Vasanth Thangaraju

Sep 18, 2021, 2:24:35 PMSep 18
to Cerner FHIR Developers