Access sandbox question

Neo Chen

Dec 9, 2022, 3:46:30 PM12/9/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
  I have system account created and registered our app on Cerner code Console.
We would like to do the  EHR Launch from Cerner.
However I have few questions I would like to ask:
1. We discovery the FHIR server conformance statement from metadata:

Is this authorization the right endpoint to use?

Thanks!

Neo Chen

Dec 9, 2022, 3:53:38 PM12/9/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
However, I see that our app needed to called from EHR enviroment:
https://example.org/launch?iss=https%3A%2F%2Fehr%2FFHIR&launch=ef1e6860-db06-4572-b311-02881d01d03d

So where can we get this initial EHR request?

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Dec 16, 2022, 8:51:42 PM12/16/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
To have an EHR launch, you will need to create a provider app through the code Console. A system app will not have a launch URI. In doing so, you will see a "Launch" button that will launch your app with the iss and launch parameters.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)